Senior Development Engineer
Rogers Corporation is seeking a senior development engineer accountable for the development of more complex products and processes, the establishment of sound technical bases for these developments, and effective interaction with technology, process, and platform innovation; operations; sales and marketing; and process engineering personnel to commercialize these developments.
- Design and conduct experiments and interpret the results
- Report on projects in both written and verbal formats at all levels of the organization
- Perform technical troubleshooting of new products and processes; act as new product/concept incubator for new technologies and platforms, identifying opportunities for improvement and incorporation design for manufacturing requirements resulting in a viable, scalable product
- Provide ongoing process and manufacturing support to newly launched products as applicable
- Provide support in terms of analytical equipment maintenance, methods development, material analysis, and documentation of new process or products
- Manage capital projects for the purchase and installation of new process or support equipment; train employees in new processes
Required Education and Experience:
- Ph.D., Ch.E., M.E., or material science, or B.S. or higher in a technical discipline with accomplishment in product development and project management
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals as well as other protected groups.