I-Connect007 proudly presents our NEW event coverage publication: Show & Tell Magazine. Packed with complete coverage of IPC APEX EXPO 2018, you will find plenty of show photos, video interviews, and other featured content, including:
- Exclusive interviews with the IPC Hall of Fame Inductee and IPC Award Winners
- A student photographer showcase from our photo contest participants
- Video highlights from our Real Time with… IPC APEX EXPO show floor studio
- Insight from our Q&A with attendees and industry professionals
- Expert opinions from our columnists on the show and its various events
Click for full flipbook
Morgana Ribas, Ph.D.
Manager, Metals Technology Group—R&D
Alpha Assembly Solutions
Morgana is a metallurgical engineer with a master's degree in extractive metallurgy from UFRGS in Brazil and a Ph.D. from Rice University in the United States. Currently, Dr. Ribas is manager for the metals technology group at Alpha Assembly Solutions. Her work has appeared in more than 50 publications, including technical journals, conference proceedings, and patents.
The other contributing authors for this book are:
- Tom Hunsinger, VP of Global Marketing, Alpha Assembly Solutions
- Traian Cucu, Ph.D., Group Leader, Global Applications and Technologies Expert Group (GATE)—R&D, Alpha Assembly Solutions
- Ramakrishna H V, Ph.D., Manager of Chemistry, Alpha Assembly Solutions
- Garian Lim, Interconnect Solution Portfolio Manager, Alpha Advanced Materials
- Mike Murphy, Director of Marketing—Core Products, Alpha Assembly Solutions
Alpha Assembly Solutions, part of the MacDermid Performance Solutions group of businesses, is the world leader in the development, manufacturing, and sales of innovative specialty materials used for electronics assembly, die attach, and semiconductor packaging in a wide range of industry segments, including automotive, communications, computers, consumer, power electronics, LED lighting, and photovoltaics.
For over a century, electronics manufacturers have relied on Alpha for tailor-made solutions that exceed specifications for quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and cost. Our company mission is to always uphold a standard of excellence.
As the industry continues to evolve, Alpha remains focused on developing unique processes for solving assembly challenges.
For more information, visit AlphaAssembly.com