Reading time ( words)
The PCB is central to systems development, and the quality of your component libraries can have a dramatic impact on product performance, cost and quality. In a survey of the design community, when asked what were the key technologies required to improve their PCB Data Management, the two top items were:
- Centralized Library Management: 91%
- Component Management: 83%
Are you experiencing any of the following challenges?
- Engineers can’t find information on current parts
- No history tracking: who made what change, when, and why
- No process to prevent engineers from using parts that are undesirable or obsolete
- No process to ensure consistency and accuracy of part data
- Inaccurate component data causing BOM issues in manufacturing
- New parts are holding up the design process
If so, please attend the Library and Component Management Webinar at 10 am Eastern on October 22, 2015.
What you Will Learn:
- Component library structure for the Netlist and Integrated Flows
- Suggestions for configuring component libraries efficiently
- How to get started with a new component library
- How xDX DataBook can help you manage component parametric data
- Using tools for updating and maintaining current component data
Click here for more information, or to register.