Teledyne FLIR to Supply Canadian Government More Than 800 Drones Worth CAD$95 Million for Ukraine
Teledyne FLIR Defense, part of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY), announced that Canada's Department of National Defence is seeking...
CONFIDEE Approved by Terma A/S
Confidee, a leading PCB Partner, proudly announces their inclusion to Danish Termas list of approved...
North American EMS Industry Up 2.6% in January 2024
IPC announced the January 2024 findings from its North American Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Statistical Program. The book-to-bill ratio...
North American PCB Industry Sales Down 3.9% in January 2024
IPC announced the January 2024 findings from its North American Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Statistical Program. The book-to-bill ratio stands at...
RTX's Collins Aerospace to Provide Air India with Avionics Hardware
Collins Aerospace, an RTX business, has been selected by Air India for a full suite of avionics hardware catering to the airline's expanding Boeing...
February 20, 2024 | Travis Kelly, American Made Advocacy
It’s easy to get distracted in an election year. A constant stream of polls, primaries, and political prognostications will surely dominate the media cycle. Elections are important, but they should not distract the 118th Congress from the important work of securing our fragile supply chains and rebuilding microelectronics manufacturing capacity on our own shores.
February 19, 2024 | Marcy LaRont, PCB007 Magazine
IPC’s efforts in government relations and advocacy have been pivotal in getting legislation like the CHIPS Act passed. In February, IPC President and CEO Dr. John W. Mitchell was back in Washington, D.C., representing our industry in a meeting convened by the U.S. Department of Commerce, where he discussed workforce issues in our industry and how to ensure that our businesses have the workforce they need. In this audio interview, he reviews his concerns and solutions on workforce development.
- Countdown: The Fabricator’s Guide to IPC APEX EXPO by Marcy LaRont
- What’s Next Becomes Now by John Mitchell
- Dip Your Hand in the IPC APEX EXPO Candy Jar by Hannah (Nelson) Grace
- An Exhibitor’s View of IPC APEX EXPO by Don Ball
- Professional Development: From AI to DFM by Julia Gumminger
- ECWC16 Technical Conference Special Sessions by Julia Gumminger
- Standards Development Propels the Industry Forward by Teresa Rowe
- Boost Your Sales by Nolan Johnson
- Sales and Marketing—Our Roundtable of Experts
- Effectively Conveying Your Brand—And Your Message by Barry Matties
- The Evolution of Conscious Marketing by Mike Konrad
- Relationship Selling Never Grows Old by Dan Feinberg