Cicor Acquires Evolution Medtec Srl, Strengthens Engineering Capabilities in Medtech Sector
The Cicor Group has acquired 100% of the shares of the Romanian engineering company Evolution Medtec Srl and is further expanding its engineering...
Major Investors Expect First Commercial eVTOL Passenger Routes to be Operational by 2026
New Horizon Aircraft Ltd., doing business as Horizon Aircraft (“Horizon Aircraft” or the “Company”), a leading hybrid electric Vertical...
UK Defence Drone Strategy launched at Malloy Aeronautics
Malloy Aeronautics welcomed Minister for Defence Procurement, James Cartlidge and Commander of Strategic Command, General Sir Jim Hockenhull as they...
Sikorsky Looks to Future Family of VTOL Systems
Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: LMT), today unveiled its plan to build, test and fly a hybrid-electric vertical takeoff and landing demonstrator (HEX / VTOL) with a tilt-wing...
SMTA Ultra High-Density Interconnect Symposium Is Nearly Here
SMTA will be hosting a new symposium on March 26th in Phoenix focused on Ultra High-Density Interconnect (HDI) technology. As the semiconductor...
February 20, 2024 | Travis Kelly, American Made Advocacy
It’s easy to get distracted in an election year. A constant stream of polls, primaries, and political prognostications will surely dominate the media cycle. Elections are important, but they should not distract the 118th Congress from the important work of securing our fragile supply chains and rebuilding microelectronics manufacturing capacity on our own shores.
February 19, 2024 | Marcy LaRont, PCB007 Magazine
IPC’s efforts in government relations and advocacy have been pivotal in getting legislation like the CHIPS Act passed. In February, IPC President and CEO Dr. John W. Mitchell was back in Washington, D.C., representing our industry in a meeting convened by the U.S. Department of Commerce, where he discussed workforce issues in our industry and how to ensure that our businesses have the workforce they need. In this audio interview, he reviews his concerns and solutions on workforce development.
- Countdown: The Fabricator’s Guide to IPC APEX EXPO by Marcy LaRont
- What’s Next Becomes Now by John Mitchell
- Dip Your Hand in the IPC APEX EXPO Candy Jar by Hannah (Nelson) Grace
- An Exhibitor’s View of IPC APEX EXPO by Don Ball
- Professional Development: From AI to DFM by Julia Gumminger
- ECWC16 Technical Conference Special Sessions by Julia Gumminger
- Standards Development Propels the Industry Forward by Teresa Rowe
- Boost Your Sales by Nolan Johnson
- Sales and Marketing—Our Roundtable of Experts
- Effectively Conveying Your Brand—And Your Message by Barry Matties
- The Evolution of Conscious Marketing by Mike Konrad
- Relationship Selling Never Grows Old by Dan Feinberg