Software Support Engineer
As a software support engineer for Fuji America Corporation, you will be a customer-facing technical advisor with the opportunity to solve technically complex problems for our proprietary software. As a trusted advisor to our customers, you will have influence over a broad range of solutions that create business value. As a valued member on our team, the software support engineer will use advanced troubleshooting methods and tools to solve technically complex problems. These highly complex, escalated problems require broad and in-depth product knowledge, as well as exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Field installation of proprietary software/automation equipment throughout North America
- Field troubleshoot, repair, training, and process support of proprietary software
- Provide remote and on-site technical support
- Troubleshoot Windows 10/Windows server installing, configuration, and support
- Networking experience—setting up and supporting networks.
- Exposure and/or experience with Oracle or Microsoft SQL server databases
- Strong verbal communication skills with both customer and other technical depts.
- Flexibility to travel and perform job assignments on short notice
- Strong aptitude with current computing applications and networking processes
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related field preferred
Fuji America Corporation is a rapidly growing electronics assembly equipment distributor. We support the factories of the future and smart factories globally. We offer an exciting and challenging career for a software support engineer and an applications engineer who want to join our growing company.
For consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com.