Reading time ( words)
In a recent survey, we asked the following question: How do you think 5G will affect the electronics manufacturing industry? Here are a few of the answers, edited slightly for clarity.
- Slowly. We need Smart Manufacturing first.
- It's already driving the requirements for higher-speed, low-loss laminates for circuit boards. It will increase business.
- Give it another five years.
- If widely deployed, there will be an increase in cell infrastructure manufacturing that will result in capacity and component constraints.
- Someone in Asia will make a lot of money.