Reading time ( words)
Next week over 250 exhibitors will showcase the latest progress with printed and flexible electronics at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The final early bird pricing ends today, with access to the event starting from just $150.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Largest gathering of the industry globally.
- Focused on the application of printed electronics—hear from speakers including GM, Faurecia, OSRAM, Microsoft, Schreiner, Visionox, AB-inBev, UTRC, LG, GE and many more
- Over 280 speakers across 8 parallel tracks—huge education programs focused on the most important developments
- Over 250 exhibitors many showcasing the technology in action.
- Matchmaking networking via a dedicated app—meet the people you need to see
- Exhibitor Tours led by IDTechEx highlighting exhibitors involved in functional materials and advanced processing, flexible and printed electronics systems and more.
The exhibition features seven focused pavilions, focused on territories and topics. In addition, the IDTechEx Launchpad showcases new products and prototypes from early stage companies and Demonstration Street features hands-on samples and demonstrators across the variety of printed and flexible electronic applications.
Register by Wednesday November 13 to receive the final early bird pricing. Register at www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com
04/23/2019 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
Cutting-edge automation, AI, machine learning, and Industry 4.0 are all part of the response to the increasing demands for printed circuit boards that are not only faster, smaller, and cheaper but also higher-frequency, lower-loss, more temperature tolerant, and higher reliability. In many cases, it will be unique and advanced research coming out of the university system that will help move the industry forward.
03/06/2019 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
Collaboration filled the air at the Hyatt Regency in Monterey, California, as the 18th annual Flex/Mems&Sensors technical conference brought flex technology and sensor experts and 550+ attendees together to network and share ideas from February 18–21, 2019.
02/05/2019 | Real Time with...IPC
Mark Goodwin, Ventec International Group CEO EMEA and USA, comments on technology directions globally and in the North American market. He also explains how Ventec's quality accreditations, technical expertise, and flexible manufacturing capacity continue to strengthen their leading position.