Reading time ( words)
During CES 2020, GaN Systems, the global leader in GaN (gallium nitride) power semiconductors, will be exhibiting the latest technology innovations that are addressing energy efficiency challenges by using GaN as a building block for power electronics systems that are 4X smaller, 4X lighter, and generate 4X less energy loss.
GaN power semiconductors are transforming the future in several industries including consumer electronics, industrial, and automotive.
Customer product demonstrations at CES 2020 include:
- Power supplies and AC Adapters from 65W to 3kW with very high-power density
- Highest efficiency Class D audio amplifiers with superlative sound quality
- Wireless Power for 5G Fixed Wireless Access, scooters, drones, robots, and consumer electronics
- Automotive onboard charger and traction inverter with industry-leading power density
- The world’s most powerful LiDAR laser/driver
WHEN: January 7-10, 2020
WHERE: Tech East, Renaissance Hospitality Suites (next to the Las Vegas Convention Center)
If you’re interested in learning more about GaN Systems and GaN technology’s impact in consumer devices, 5G, autonomous and electric vehicles and more, please visit gansystems.com/ces-2020 to schedule an appointment.