Marketing Coordinator/Writing Strategist: Embedded Software
Location: Portland, Oregon or USA (remote)
Job Number: 242982
Seeking a technology communications change maker! Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a content creator for its embedded software group. The ideal candidate for the Brand Marketing coordinator/writing strategist position will work closely with engineers and managers to write, edit and produce compelling technology marketing content (magazine articles, blogs, technology papers, multi-media, customer success stories and promotional materials). Do you possess creative energy and enjoy storytelling with an energetic team?
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Education and/or experience in technology, science, journalism and/or English
- A technical background or experience (such as a BS or an associate’s degree in engineering or computer science) is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in writing about technology solutions
- Basic knowledge of online publications, digital platforms and social media is useful to meet project specifications in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to research and collect data, repurpose existing materials, collaborate with subject matter experts, and translate technical information into compelling marketing communications content that engage audiences
Creative materials will be used globally, in a high-energy environment, supporting the world’s leading industrial software company.