Field Service Technician
Taiyo Circuit Automation designs and manufactures the world’s finest dual sided soldermask coating and vertical drying equipment. Since 1981, we have served the printed circuit board industry with highly reliable innovative machinery, engineered to exceed.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting and providing technical services on Taiyo Circuit Automation’s mechanical and electromechanical products and systems.
- Identify mechanical issues and implement process control solutions for process improvement and new projects
- Consult with maintenance, operations, engineering, and management concerning process control and instrumentation
- Specify, install, configure, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation, control system and electrical protection equipment
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- 3 years of experience with equipment, preferably in PCB or related electronics industry
- 3 years of experience in similar process industries with hands-on experience in operations, maintenance and project implementation--OMRON, Koyo, Allen Bradley experience preferred
- Experience in installation and calibration of process control elements and electrical measurement devices
- The ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic diagrams and control systems
- High school graduate
- Associate degree in Industrial Engineering Technology, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, preferred.
- PLC experience
Email: BobW@Taiyo-america.com with Subject of “Application for Field Service Technician for TCA”