Technical Sales Representative
We are an established distributor that represents manufacturing equipment and specialty consumables for the PCB manufacturing industry as well as other markets. All4-PCB represents products from suppliers in both Asia and Europe.
The objective of the position is to maintain and further develop the manufacturing consumable product business in the PCB industry. Excellent and well-organized communication flow between our principles and the customer base is required. We are looking for a dynamic, results-orientated sales personality with a technical background, capable of understanding the technical applications of the products.
A generous commission structure is available on top of solid base salary.
- Grow existing accounts by maintaining relationships with clients
- Manage operation of accounts through responding to customers, forecasting, inventory management
- Generate new leads and tackle existing leads to contribute to business growth
- Attend trade shows and relevant conferences
- Supporting sales network in North America. Travel is required.
- A technical background in chemistry or engineering is beneficial. Min. 2-year degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of full sales process
- Experience utilizing customer relationship management software
- US citizenship or green card is needed and a valid driver’s license
Apply at the link below or email Torsten.Reckert@all4-pcb.us.