European Technical Sales Engineer
Taiyo is the world leader in solder mask products and inkjet technology, offering specialty dielectric inks and via filling inks for use with microvia and build-up technologies, as well as thermal-cure and UV-cure solder masks and inkjet and packaging inks.
Now hiring European Technical Sales Engineer.
- To promote, demonstrate, sell, and service Taiyo’s products
- Assist colleagues with quotes for new customers from a technical perspective
- Serve as primary technical point of contact to customers providing both pre- and post-sales advice
- Interact regularly with other Taiyo team members, such as: Product design, development, production, purchasing, quality, and senior company managers from Taiyo group of companies
- Maintain existing business and pursue new business to meet the sales goals
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Provide consultative sales solutions to customer’s technical issues
- Write monthly reports
- Conduct technical audits
- Conduct product evaluations
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- College degree preferred, with solid knowledge of chemistry
- Five years’ technical sales experience, preferably in the PCB industry
- Computer knowledge
- Sales skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Bilingual (German/English) preferred
To apply, email: BobW@Taiyo-america.com with a subject line of "Application for Technical Sales Engineer”.