Technical Support Engineer – USA Region
ViTrox aims to be the world’s most trusted technology company in providing innovative, advanced, and cost-effective automated Machine Vision Inspection Solutions for the semiconductor and electronics packaging industries. Located in Hayward, California, ViTrox Americas Inc. is actively looking for talent to join our expanding team.
- Delivering excellent and creative problem-solving skills for servicing, maintaining, machine buy-off, and troubleshooting advanced vision inspection machines at customer sites. Providing remote customer support to minimize machine downtime.
- Cultivating strong customer relationships and ensuring comprehensive customer service to drive repeat orders and support business development in machine evaluation.
- Proactively understanding customer needs and feedback to drive continuous improvement in existing technologies and new product development.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A recognized diploma/advanced diploma/degree in Science and Engineering, preferably in Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/Computer Studies or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in servicing automated inspection equipment (SPI, AOI, and AXI).
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the USA.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to accommodate conference calls with headquarters.
- Applicants from the USA and Canada are welcome to apply.
- Training will be provided at our headquarters in Penang, Malaysia.