Senior Sales Representative – Ventec Central Europe
Location: Kirchheimbolanden, Germany/Remote
We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Sales Representative – Ventec Central Europe, ideally with experience in the PCB industry. This position requires significant selling experience (15+ years) in the electronics and PCB industries. Candidates must possess a proven & consistent history of proactive sales growth with OEM customers. Most notably, they must be able to connect with OEM contacts that have decision-making capabilities.
- Promote, sell, and close business for all Ventec product lines with focus on key OEM and PCB manufacturing customers.
- Track projects and submit monthly updates to management.
- Coordinate cross-functional resources when applicable.
- Assist in coordination and set-up of relevant trade show events.
- Assist in strategic planning initiatives.
- Assist in market and customer intelligence gathering.
- Recommend pricing strategies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive, high energy, and desire to win.
- Proactive and self-motivated work strategy to develop and win business for all business units.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel).
- Proven track record securing new business at OEM accounts.
Please apply in the strictest confidence, enclosing your CV, to email@example.com.