EIPC Speednews: News from the European PCB IndustryJune 1, 2015 | EIPC
Estimated reading time: Less than a minute
- AT&S goes for Ucamco's Ledia Direct Imager
- Huntsman is joining a research programme combining industry and academic expertise
- Your questions answered: Large Hadron Collider restart
- New Sales Manager at Viking Test Ltd
- ICT Annual Symposium, Black Country Museum, Dudley, 3rd June 2015
- IMAPS UK Advanced Packaging Workshop, 4th June 2015
- OLEDS as wallpaper
- Concrete solar wall
News from WECC members
- IPC Releases Market Research Report on Issues and Outlook for Lead-Free Electronics in Military and Aerospace Applications
- IPC Standards Committee Reports - Data Generation and Transfer, Supplier Declaration, Electronic Documentation, EHS, Management, Intellectual Property
TT Electronics, a leading provider of global manufacturing solutions and engineered technologies, proudly announces the grand opening of its newest manufacturing facility located in Mexicali, Mexico.
NEOTech Launches World-Class NPI and Electronics Manufacturing Center of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Northern CA02/20/2024 | NEOTech
NEOTech, a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS), design engineering, and supply chain solutions in the high-tech industrial, medical device, and aerospace/defense markets, is excited to announce the upcoming launch of a state-of-the-art New Product Introduction (NPI) and electronics manufacturing center of excellence at its Fremont, CA facility.
It’s easy to get distracted in an election year. A constant stream of polls, primaries, and political prognostications will surely dominate the media cycle. Elections are important, but they should not distract the 118th Congress from the important work of securing our fragile supply chains and rebuilding microelectronics manufacturing capacity on our own shores.
IPC’s efforts in government relations and advocacy have been pivotal in getting legislation like the CHIPS Act passed. In February, IPC President and CEO Dr. John W. Mitchell was back in Washington, D.C., representing our industry in a meeting convened by the U.S. Department of Commerce, where he discussed workforce issues in our industry and how to ensure that our businesses have the workforce they need. In this audio interview, he reviews his concerns and solutions on workforce development.
Sentiment among electronics manufacturers remains positive, despite minor setbacks during January, according to IPC’s February Sentiment of the Global Electronics Manufacturing Supply Chain Report.