Expanded Focus Areas and Opportunities to Exhibit at SEMICON EuropaAugust 10, 2016 | SEMI
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Europe’s largest electronics manufacturing exhibition SEMICON Europa (25-27 October) will take place in Grenoble at ALPEXPO. SEMICON Europa connects exhibitors and attendees to collaborate and network with over 5,800 engineers, executives, and key decision-makers. Over 70% of visitors make buying and investment decisions. SEMICON Europa brings Europe together for the latest advances in IC manufacturing, flexible hybrid electronics, MedTech, automotive electronics, imaging, design and fabless, Smart Manufacturing, materials, power electronics, and more.
Highlights of SEMICON Europa include:
- Pavilions and Segments: Design and Fabless; Imaging; MEMS, Test & Packaging; Secondary Equipment; Innovation Village; and ALLE DES CLUSTERS
- Materials Package: Includes Power Electronics Conference and 2016FLEX (flexible hybrid electronics), plus sessions on Electronics for Automotive, Advanced Materials, MedTech and Photonics
- Smart and Sustainable Manufacturing Conference: Features Smart Manufacturing presentations from NXP Semiconductor, ST Microelectronics, Technische Universitat Dresden; plus Sustainable Manufacturing presentations from Intel, Infineon Technologies, DAS Environmental Expert GmbH, and University of Dublin
Featuring over 100 hours of technical sessions and presentations, SEMICON Europa also includes:
- Market Briefing
- Semiconductor Manufacturing & Technology: 20th Fab Management Forum plus sessions on Lithography, Photonics, and MEMS
- Packaging Conference and Integrated Test sessions
- 2016FLEX Europe: Silicon electronics and flexible systems, flexible electrical components, materials advancements, applications and new developments
- Application and Innovation: Imaging Conference, Power Electronics Conference, and sessions on MedTech, Automotive Electronics, and “What’s Next?”
SEMICON Europa rotates between Grenoble (France) and Dresden (Germany), two of Europe’s largest epicenters. With the support of public and private stakeholders across Europe, the new SEMICON Europa enables exhibitors to reach new audiences and business partners and take full advantage of the strong microelectronic clusters in Europe. Over 350 exhibiting companies at SEMICON Europa represent the suppliers of Europe’s leading electronics companies.
SEMIconnects more than 2,000 member companies and more than a quarter-million professionals worldwide to advance the science and business of electronics manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Since 1970, SEMI has built connections that have helped its members grow, create new markets, and address common industry challenges together. SEMI maintains offices in Bangalore, Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Grenoble, Hsinchu, Moscow, San Jose, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C.
Statement of Support from IPC for New Actions to Strengthen America’s Supply Chains, Lower Costs for Families, and Secure Key Sectors11/27/2023 | IPC
IPC welcomes the actions outlined today by the U.S. Government “to strengthen supply chains critical to America’s economic and national security.”
The US branch of GÖPEL electronic is proud to announce the addition of David Kalaidjian as the new National Sales Development Manager.
HyPerStripes project partners will create a technology platform including manufacturing techniques for roll-to-roll (R2R) processing as well as the integration of electronic components onto very long ("endless"), flexible and stretchable printed circuit boards.
Messe München's electronics network with the world's leading trade fairs electronica and productronica is expanding its partnership with SEMI, the global semiconductor industry association, in India.
Wurth Electronics New Zealand Ltd., the 37th subsidiary of Würth Elektronik, officially celebrated with an opening ceremony.