- smt007 Magazine
In this issue, we (and AI) explored how and when artificial intelligence plays a role in manufacturing today. Whether on the factory floor, or in the front office, AI applications are emerging and changing how we approach planning, processes and problem solving.
- Events||| MENU
- smt007 Magazine
Jabil Posts Third Quarter ResultsJune 17, 2021 | Jabil
Estimated reading time: Less than a minute
Jabil Inc., reported preliminary, unaudited financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2021.
“Our third quarter performance was outstanding,” said CEO Mark Mondello. “The combination of strong demand and excellent execution by the team allowed us to deliver $277 million in core operating income on revenue of $7.2 billion,” he added.
Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Highlights:
- Net revenue: $7.2 billion
- Diversified Manufacturing Services (DMS) year-on-year revenue growth: 21 percent
- Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) year-on-year revenue growth: 8 percent
- U.S. GAAP operating income: $239.8 million
- U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share: $1.12
- Core operating income (Non-GAAP): $276.9 million
- Core diluted earnings per share (Non-GAAP): $1.30
Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Outlook:
- Net revenue: $7.3 billion to $7.9 billion
- U.S. GAAP operating income: $242 million to $302 million
- U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share: $1.00 to $1.20 per diluted share
- Core operating income (Non-GAAP): $280 million to $340 million
- Core diluted earnings per share: $1.25 to $1.45 per diluted share
- Total company revenue: Increase 4 percent year-on-year
Fiscal Year 2021 Updated Outlook:
“I’m confident in our plan. As a result, we are raising our financial outlook for the balance of the year. We now expect FY21 revenue to be in the neighborhood of $29.5 billion, with core EPS of approximately $5.50,” added Mondello.
KIC Revolutionizes Electronics Manufacturing with Innovative Solutions for Soldering and Curing Processes09/21/2023 | KIC
KIC, a renowned pioneer in thermal process and temperature measurement solutions for electronics manufacturing, is thrilled to announce its participation in the upcoming SMTA Guadalajara Expo & Tech Forum.
Visit Dymax at SMTA International 2023 Discover Innovative Light-Cure Solutions for Today’s Electronics09/21/2023 | Dymax
Dymax, a leading manufacturer of light-curing materials and equipment, will exhibit in booth 1526 at SMTA International 2023 in Minneapolis, MN, from October 10-11.
Altus Group Ireland Partners with SMT Thermal Discoveries to Enhance Electronics Manufacturing in Ireland09/21/2023 | Altus Group
Altus Group, a leading supplier of capital equipment and services to the electronics manufacturing industry, has signed an agreement with SMT Thermal Discoveries to distribute its advanced reflow soldering and thermal technology solutions in Ireland.
Intraratio CEO Ryan Gamble to Deliver Keynote Presentation on Digitization and Its Impact on Electronics Manufacturing at SMTAI 202309/21/2023 |
Intraratio, a provider of enterprise software solutions, is pleased to announce that Ryan Gamble, CEO and Founder of Intraratio, will deliver an informative keynote presentation at SMTA International 2023. T
ICZOOM Group Inc., a B2B electronic component products e-commerce platform, provided details on the Company's accelerated growth and steady market expansion strategy, as the Company leverages its strengthened balance sheet and fortified global brand following its successful listing on Nasdaq earlier this year.