EIPC Speednews: News from the European PCB IndustryJune 22, 2015 | EIPC
Estimated reading time: Less than a minute
- FED starts IPC online testing
- Brian Haken
- Review Institute of Circuit Technology 41st Annual Symposium
- President and CEO of Isola Group announces retirement
- Enabling manufacturing processes for smart flexible displays
- New IPC Report Details How PCB Manufacturers Meet Today's Technology Demands
- Submit a paper at IPC EXPO 2016
- The JPCA Show this month in Tokyo showed an increase in the number of visitors as well as the number of exhibitors
Indium Corporation, an international electronics materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier, is proud to announce the acquisition of SAFI-Tech, a metal microcapsule technology innovator specializing in supercooling technology.
Industry visionaries and experts will gather November 6-8 at the MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress (MSEC 2023) at the WIGWAM Resort in Phoenix, Arizona for insights into the latest trends and innovations in sensorization.
Indium Corporation Regional Product Manager Wisdom Qu will present at the iNEMI Workshop on Automotive Electronics on October 13, in Shenzhen, China.
This joint effort is expected to strengthen the supply of NANOWEB® films and accelerate the growth of the transparent conductive film industry, offering new applications for the automotive and consumer electronics sectors, such as transparent film antennas, transparent film heaters, and transparent film electromagnetic shielding.
Intel celebrated the arrival of its Intel 4 technology, which uses extreme ultraviolet (EUV) technology, and the first use of EUV in high-volume manufacturing (HVM) in Europe.