- pcb007 Magazine
Getting to Know Your Designer
In this issue, we examine how fabs work with their design customers, educating them on the critical elements of fabrication needed to be successful, as well as the many tradeoffs involved. How well do you really know your customer? What makes for a closer, more synchronized working relationship?
In this issue, the biggest names in PCB manufacturing share their economic outlook for the upcoming year and beyond. As you will see, they were all bullish on our industry, but there was some apprehension as well. No one wants to get burned by another the supply chain disruption.
- Events||| MENU
- pcb007 Magazine
MKS’ Atotech to Participate at Semicon Europa 2022November 2, 2022 | Atotech
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
MKS’ Atotech will be exhibiting at Semicon Europa and present its latest results on Cu-to-Cu direct bonding for 3D integration during Advanced Packaging Solutions Conference (APC) in Munich on November 16 from 11:50 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. (room 14c; presenter: Ralf Schmidt, R&D Manager Semiconductor).
The company’s Semiconductor Advanced Packaging and Lead Frame Package experts will be highlighting latest manufacturing solutions for ENEPIG for pad metallization and RDL housing, pillar, RDL and lead frame applications, as well as be available for detailed discussions around other production trends at booth 165 in hall C1.
ENEPIG for pad metallization and RDL housing:
- Xenolyte® Ni: Electroless Ni plating for all requirements
- Xenolyte® Au: Reliable immersion and autocatalytic Au solutions
- Xenolyte® Pd HS: Pure electroless Pd deposits for high reliabilities
- Spherolyte® Cu UF 5: Tailorable and pure high-speed copper pillar plating
- Spherolyte® Ni: All liquid component ECD Ni electrolyte for highly uniform plating
- Spherolyte® SnAg: High-speed SnAg for lead-free, pure and uniform solder bump plating
- Spherolyte® Cu UF 3: Copper RDL process for purest line plating and micro via filling
- Promobond® AP2: Adhesion promoter for reliability improvement of next-generation Cu deposits
- AgPrep: Ultimate non-etching adhesion promoter for silver surfaces
- ppfPrep: NEAP for excellent adhesion and significant cost savings
Hentec Industries/RPS Automation, a leading manufacturer of selective soldering, lead tinning and solderability test equipment, is pleased to announce that Dynamic Grid has ordered a Hentec Industries/RPS Valence 3508 selective soldering system.
AIM Solder, a leading global manufacturer of solder assembly materials for the electronics industry, is pleased to announce its participation in the upcoming SMTA Capital Expo & Tech Forum taking place on March 7 at Sweeney Barn in Manassas, Virginia.
Repair of soldered components is a constant necessity in the electronics industry. Product performance enhancement, damaged components, and exchange of wrong placed components are some of the motivations behind a repair. Dispensing and placing a 400 μm pitch component manually is very time consuming and could cause collateral damage to the already populated components. A novel automatic repair method and tools with no human interaction were developed. Learn about this method…
The SMTA Capital Chapter is excited to announce the upcoming SMTA Capital Chapter Expo and Tech Forum, scheduled for March 7th, 2024, at Sweeny Barn in Manassas, Virginia.
The opening session of the second day’s conference proceedings focused on global PCB trends and was introduced and moderated by Dr. Michele Stampanoni, vice president of strategic sales and business development at Cicor Group in Switzerland. He opened the session with Dr. Hayao Nakahara’s knowledgeable and enlightening video presentation on the IC substrates industry.