- design007 Magazine
Latest IssuesCurrent Issue
Rigid-flex: Designing in 3D
In this month’s issue, our expert contributors share their best tips, tricks and techniques for designing rigid-flex circuits. If you’re a rigid board designer considering moving into the 3D world of rigid-flex, this issue is just what the doctor ordered!
Simulation, Analysis, and AI
Getting today’s designs “right the first time” is critical, especially with costly advanced PCBs. Simulation and analysis software tools can help you in the fight to eliminate respins. They’re not magical, but they can predict the future of your design.
Advanced, Complex & Emerging Designs
This month, our contributors focus on designing PCBs with advanced, complex and emerging technologies. We investigate design strategies for boards that are on the cutting edge of technology, or crazily complex, or so new that designers are still writing the rules as they go.
- Events||| MENU
- design007 Magazine
Zuken Innovation World 2016 Submission Deadline Draws NearDecember 2, 2015 | Zuken
Estimated reading time: Less then a minute
Time’s running out to submit your presentation for Zuken Innovation World 2016, to be held April 18-20, 2016 in San Diego. This year's theme is Zuken University, with a shift toward classroom-style interactive sessions with smaller audiences. A session can range from design tutorials to emerging trends. Please submit your session topic today, before time runs out.
Call for Presentations Guidelines
• The deadline for final submission is December 11, 2015.
• Zuken users, partners, technologists and invited guests may submit a proposal for a presentation at Zuken Innovation World 2016. You may present more than one presentation, however, you must submit a separate proposal for each.
• Presentations are 30 minutes in length.
• A submission requires a Presentation title (10 words or less) and Presentation summary (150 words)
• Summaries should contain enough detail to clearly convey the material to be covered during the presentation. Be sure to include information about what attendees should expect to gain by attending.
• Government and company clearance to present and publish should be final at the time of submission.
• Summaries and biographies may be edited for the printed program to accommodate length requirements or to improve readability.
To submit your presentation, click here.
Intraratio CEO Ryan Gamble to Deliver Keynote Presentation on Digitization and Its Impact on Electronics Manufacturing at SMTAI 202309/21/2023 |
Intraratio, a provider of enterprise software solutions, is pleased to announce that Ryan Gamble, CEO and Founder of Intraratio, will deliver an informative keynote presentation at SMTA International 2023. T
The weather couldn’t have been better for PCB West, and PCB designers and manufacturers packed the show floor for much of the exhibition on Wednesday, Sept. 20 in Santa Clara, California. The show floor was sold out, and it was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Juki Automation Systems (JAS), Inc., a world-leading provider of automated assembly products and systems and subsidiary of Juki Corporation, is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming SMTA Guadalajara Expo.
The Nomination Committee for Mycronic’s 2024 Annual General Meeting has been appointed in accordance with the instructions for the Nomination Committee as decided by the 2023 Annual General Meeting.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is ushering in a new era of home connectivity, and new opportunities for service providers, with the introduction of the Qualcomm® 10G Fiber Gateway Platform and its signature feature, Qualcomm® Service Defined Wi-Fi technology.