- design007 Magazine
Latest IssuesCurrent Issue
In this issue, we discuss some of the challenges, pitfalls and mitigations to consider when designing non-standard board geometries. We share strategies for designing odd-shaped PCBs, including manufacturing trade-offs and considerations required for different segments and perspectives.
- Events||| MENU
- design007 Magazine
PCB West Registration Now OpenMay 9, 2018 | UP Media Group
Estimated reading time: Less than a minute
PCB West 2018, Silicon Valley's largest PCB industry event, returns to the Santa Clara Convention Center for its 27th year September 11-13, 2018. Attendees can attend the Technical Conference (September 11-13) for all three days or just one. Register before August 13 and save $100.
- Nearly 70 presentations, including 15+ free sessions
- All-day tutorials on transmission lines, DFM, and assembly process troubleshooting
- Training for designers, fabricators and assemblers
- Speakers from TTM Technologies, NXP Semiconductor and more top companies
- Sponsored lunch-n-learns Tuesday (Streamline Circuits) and Thursday (Polar Instruments) for conference attendees
- Conference catalog is now available here.
The PCB West One-Day Exhibition (Wednesday, Sept 12) is free to attendees.
- Wednesday, September 12 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm with 100+ booths
- Coffee Barista sponsored by Zuken
- Lunch sponsored by Sierra Circuits
- Evening Reception sponsored by Ultra Librarian
- 15 FREE technical sessions ranging from design to fab to assembly
To register now, click here.
Bell Textron, a Textron Inc. company, announced today during HAI Heli-Expo that it has appointed Chinook Helicopters as an authorized Bell 505 dealership serving western Canada.
The keynote session for the EIPC 2024 Winter Conference addressed several topics, ranging from applications for superconductivity to the fluctuating European financial market and the importance of IC substrates. The conference took place in late January at the IHK Academie in the city of Villingen-Schwenningen, on the eastern edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany.
Maggie Benson was in an expansive mood. It had been almost three years since her grandfather asked her to take over Benson Electronics. By using Lean techniques, cost modeling the assembly process, and implementing continuous improvement, the company made significant profitability improvements.
I-Connect007 is excited to announce the latest season of its popular podcast, On the Line With..., where industry experts share the latest insights and perspectives on the most relevant topics in the electronics industry. In this new season, “PCB 3.0: A New Design Methodology,” host Nolan Johnson speaks with Cadence experts about the shift taking place in the methods used for designing circuit boards. In this first episode, Product Management Director Patrick Davis addresses the need for change.
PVA, a global supplier of automated dispensing and coating equipment, is excited to announce its participation in productronica China 2024, one of the leading trade fairs for electronics development and production, scheduled to take place from March 20-22, 2024, at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC).