- design007 Magazine
Latest IssuesCurrent Issue
In this issue, we discuss some of the challenges, pitfalls and mitigations to consider when designing non-standard board geometries. We share strategies for designing odd-shaped PCBs, including manufacturing trade-offs and considerations required for different segments and perspectives.
- Events||| MENU
- design007 Magazine
EIPC SpeedNews: News from the European PCB IndustryFebruary 15, 2018 | EIPC
Estimated reading time: Less than a minute
- Review: EIPC Winter Conference Lyon
- Proceedings Conference Lyon Free of Charge by EIPC members
- New Date and Location of EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference: June 21–22, 2018, Geldern, Germany
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Program Highlights for Visitors
- Cryptocurrency Craze Boosts Demand for Memory Chips
- DYCONEX Opts for Automated Guided Vehicles
- SCS Partners with DTI to Sponsor UK Electronics Industry at International Events
- 2018 ICT Annual Symposium, June 5, 2018, National Motor Museum
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12; First day at Merlin PCB, Deeside, and then at Chester University
- Ventec to Showcase Thermal Management Solutions and Latest Laminate Technology at IPC APEX EXPO 2018
- Atotech to Present and Exhibit at the IPC APEX Expo 2018
Barry Matties speaks with Ventec International COO Mark Goodwin about a new direction for Ventec. Undeniably a major player in the global laminate market, Mark says Ventec’s primary focus remains the same. As a creative thinker and entrepreneur at his core, Mark explains that Ventec's move to add select equipment lines to their product lineup only adds value for their existing customers and complements existing product lines.
Mark Goodwin announces that Ventec is now in the equipment business, as it were, now offering equipment under representation as well as equipment Ventec is now building. The equipment line matches up well with Ventec’s core. Some equipment includes: Legend/solder paste, via fill, press plates, and more. These new offerings just demonstrate how Ventec continues to be a value-add supplier.
Following last year's investment in new prepreg treating capacity at its Taiwan facility, Ventec International Group continues to focus on diversifying its manufacturing footprint and capability for its VT-901 / VT-90H high performance polyimide laminates and prepregs.
Ventec Giga Solutions, the equipment division of Ventec International Group announces it has been appointed as sales agent and distributor of specialist PCB lamination materials from Cardel. The agreement covers the EMEA region including the United Kingdom.
Ventec Giga Solutions, the equipment division of Ventec International Group, announces that it has been appointed as sales agent and distributor of Taiwanese manufacturer Yeitek's specialized PCB cleaning machines and accessories. The agreement encompasses EMEA, the United Kingdom, and the Americas.